About Our Registered Dietitian-Nutritionist
At Nutrition Coaching Center, a Nutrition Clinic in Lutherville-Timonium, Baltimore, Maryland, you’ll be coached by an expert in the field, Kevin Grodnitzky, MS, RDN, CDE, ACE-CPT, LDN. With 17 years of experience, Kevin has the experience and training to help you reach your health and nutrition goals! For client success stories, click here. Tired of dieting? Frustrated about your weight? Do you have a chronic health condition that you need help with? Need coaching to help accomplish your goals? If so, helping you reach your potential while realizing long term success is key to his health and nutrition programs.
Kevin holds the following professional credentials:
- Master’s Degree in Human Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport (4.0 GPA).
- Completion of the Didactic Program in Dietetics from Hunter College, the City University of New York (Honor Society)
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Maryland at College Park
- Internships at The New York Obesity Research Center at St. Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, Cornell University Coorperative Extension, North General Hospital
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist from the Maryland State Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Certified Diabetes Educator from the American Association of Diabetes Educators
- Certified Exercise Physiologist from the American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer from the American Council on Exercise
- Certificate in Adult Weight Management Levels I and II from the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Certificate of completion from the Integrative & Functional Nutrition Academy, Track 1
- Kevin is a member of the American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the Maryland Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Kevin has served as a guest facilitator for the University of Maryland School of Medicine's course Cell and Molecular Biology. Kevin has consulted as a Nutritionist for the Metropolitan Opera, appeared as a nutrition expert for ABC Television in New York City, has written, interviewed, and been featured in the Baltimore Sun, written for the American Lung Association, and presented for USA Olympic Gold medalist, swimmer Garrett Weber Gale, at his youth training program. Kevin offers individual nutrition coaching, group seminars, and has presented creative and interactive employee nutrition and wellness workshops.
Kevin has worked with a diverse group of clients including actors, corporate executives, techies, teachers, soccer moms, and students alike. Kevin provides nutrition counseling for men, woman, teens, children, and families. He has been in private practice previously in New York City prior to relocating to Baltimore, has served as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist for Total Health Care in Baltimore, a community based health care organization. In addition to Kevin's private practice in Lutherville-Timonium, Kevin currently runs the MOVE! Weight Management Program for the VA Maryland Health Care System.
On a personal note, Kevin is married with three children and enjoys spending time with his family, playing tennis, traveling, playing guitar, and following the Orioles, Ravens, and Terps!
My Health Journey